Spread the love
Keto Tomato Soup Recipe
I know you are amazed but you heard it right. It's a rich and creamy tomato soup you can have during your keto regime.
- 300 grams Tomatoes
- 50 grams Onion
- 10 grams garlic
- 50 grams Salted Butter
- 1/2 Tsp Smoked Paprika
- 1 Tsp Pumpkin Spice Mix
- 300 ml Chicken stock
- 1/2 Tsp Black Pepper Powder
- 100 ml Fresh Cream Whipping Cream
- Fresh Basil for garnish
- Cheese for garnish
- Salt to Taste
- Put butter in a saucepan and wait till it melts then add onions and a pinch of salt in it.
- Cook it at a low heat and slow till onions start to turn brown.
- Add garlic and cook till it turns brown and
- Now, add tomatoes to it and cook for about 2 minutes.
- Cover the pan with a lid and cook on low heat for 5 minutes.
- It's 5 minutes now. So add pepper, paprika, and pumpkin spice in it.
- Now you have to add in about half of the chicken. If your stock has no salt then add salt as well.
- Cover with a lid and cook for about 10 more minutes till the tomatoes turn completely soft.
- Keep opening the lid every 3 minutes and stirring to ensure nothing sticks.
- Once it's cooked and tenderly let it cool. Then blend the mixture in a food processor or using an immersion blender.
- Add more stock if needed to make it easier to blend.
- Strain the mixture to get a silky smooth soup.
- Add all whipping cream to the soup and warm it up.
- Now season it with fresh pepper and fresh basil.
- Your Keto Tomato Soup is ready. Enjoy!!