Spread the love
keto Strawberry Smoothie Recipe
This keto strawberry smoothie is an easy recipe perfect as a keto breakfast which will fix your sweet tooth any time of the day. This strawberry smoothie is a low carb recipe which you can enjoy any time of the day.
- 70 gm frozen strawberries about 1/3 cup
- 1/4 cup Heavy cream
- 1 cup Unsweetened Almond Milk or unsweetened coconut milk
- 2 tablespoons Erythritol
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla extract
- 1 cup ice cubes
- Put all the ingredients into a blender and blend at high speed until it become creamy and frothy.
- You can also add more ice cubes or erythritol to taste and then blend between each addition.
- Your tasty and delicious keto strawberry smoothie is ready!
- Serve immediately for the best taste.