Spread the love
Keto Samosa Recipe
Samosas are one of the favorite foods among Indians. The fresh cooked veggies center folded in a thin-crusted chapati always turns out to be what we expect: delightful. But since the traditional samosa wrapper and filled potato don’t cut it on a low-carb or keto diet, we’ve been experimenting a bit in the kitchen to come up with a rivaling keto version. You must try it if you are on a keto diet.
- 2 servings of this fathead dough:
- 2 cups mozzarella
- 1 cup almond flour
- 1 tbsp baking powder
- 1 tbsp turmeric
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp garlic
- 1/2 tsp ginger
- 1 tsp turmeric
- 1 tsp coriander
- 1 tsp cumin
- 1 tsp chilli flakes
- 1 1/2 tsp garam masala
- 1/2 small onion - chopped
- 2 tbsp tomato paste
- In a heating pan, put your olive oil, garlic and dry ingredients. Cook on medium heat.
- Add in your tomato and onion paste.
- Mix well (together) and set aside to cool down.
- In a separate bowl, mix your almond flour, turmeric, and baking powder.
- Melt 2 cups of mozzarella in the microwave and spoon it into the almond flour.
- Mix it well together until it forms a dough.
- Put it on a piece of parchment paper and roll flat. Cut out decent sized square pieces, spooning some of the minced meat into the middle.
- Take one corner and fold it over onto the other so you have a triangle. Seal the sides with water.
- Bake at 350 for half an hour.
- And here we have our delicious keto samosa. Serve hot with chutney to add some more taste.