Spread the love
Keto Pizza Recipe
Nowadays, keto and pizza can go hand in hand (just take a peek at this Pizza). This Pizza is very tasty, healthy and easy to make and the best thing about this recipe is that you can have your pizza and eat it too while on a keto diet.
- 2 Cups Grated Mozzarella Cheese
- 2 Tbsp Cream Cheese
- 1 cup Almond Flour
- 1 large Egg
- 1 Tsp Baking Powder
- 1 Tsp Seasoning optional
- 1 Tsp Garlic Powder optional
- Microwave or heat the mozzarella and cream cheese at medium flame for 45 seconds or until slightly melted.
- Stir nicely until the cream cheese is fully mixed well. (Initially seem may a little hard at first but will soon come together)
- Further, add in the whole egg, almond flour, baking powder, and herbs. Mix it well until the dough is prepared, it might seem a little stick.
- Now make a round flatten shape like chapati, either by greasing your hands & then flattening it or you can use parchment paper, put the dough & roll it using a roller (belan).
- The flattened round dough has to be baked twice, once for the crust to bake and the next for the cheese and toppings.
- Firstly bake it for 10 minutes, meanwhile prepare the toppings.
- Add your sauces (favorite one) and toppings to the pizza crust, use low-carb tomato sauce, basil leaves, cottage cheese slices, oregano, etc. and bake it for another 5-8 minutes.
- Check whether the crust has a satisfactory crispness and the cheese is melted! If yes, enjoy it hot and tasty.