Spread the love
Keto Dosa Recipe
Dosa is a South Indian, fermented crepe made from rice and black lentils. Since the regular version of Dosa is prepared using the rice lentil batter which is high in carbohydrates, hence regular dosa cannot be a part of the keto diet. But this dosa recipe is totally ketogenic and extremely lite and delicious.
- ½ cup almond flour
- ½ cup shredded mozzarella
- ½ cup coconut milk thick
- salt to taste
- a pinch of cumin jeera powder
- a pinch hing asafetida
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil for frying dosa
- 2 tablespoon warm water optional
- Mix all ingredients except coconut oil in a bowl and make sure you make even and pouring consistent batter.
- Let the batter rest for at least 10-15 minutes. Adjust with warm water if the batter is too thick. form the batter.
- Grease a nonstick dosa pan with coconut oil. Pour the batter and spread evenly in a circular shape.
- Drizzle some oil and allow to cook on medium-low heat until red or golden and the sides begin to lift a bit from the pan.
- Fold over and serve with the keto coconut chutney.