Spread the love
Keto Donuts Recipe
These keto donuts are made with almond flour. These are easy to make, sweet, and very fluffy. You must try these low in-carb baked donuts, while you are on a strict keto diet. Make quick and taste quick.
- 4 large eggs
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 cup coconut milk
- 2 1/4 cups almond flour
- 1 tsp apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 cup granulated sweetener of choice
- First, grease a 12-count donut pan and set it aside.
- Then Preheat your oven to around 180C. Now, add your almond flour, baking soda sweetener, and to a mixing bowl, and mix them well.
- In a separate bowl, add your apple cider vinegar, coconut, and eggs and mix together. Now, combine your dry and wet ingredients and mix well.
- Place your donut batter into a ziplock bag. Cut one end of the ziplock bag and gently squeeze out the donut batter directly into the doughnut pan.
- Bake these donuts for 15 more minutes.
- Remove donuts from the oven and let them cool for 5 minutes, before transferring to a wire rack to cool completely.
- Yummy! Your tasty keto donuts are ready! Enjoy!