Spread the love
Keto Cauliflower Soup Recipe
This Cauliflower Soup Recipe is extremely delicious, low-carb, creamy, and amazing in taste. Have this Cauliflower Soup in your keto diet to achieve your goals with taste.
- 1 Stock Cube
- 1/2 Tsp Black Pepper
- 1/2 Tsp Fresh Thyme
- 1/4 Tsp Nutmeg Powder
- 1 Tbsp Butter
- 1 Tbsp Avocado Oil
- 500 gm Cauliflower
- 75 gm Onion
- 10 gm garlic
- 100 ml Heavy Cream
- 500 ml Water
- Salt to Taste
- Let's start by slicing the onions then continue prepping the cauliflower.
- Heat a heavy bottom saucepan and put avocado oil and butter in, then sautee the onions till they turn translucent.
- Now add cauliflower in and wait till it turns slightly brown.
- Also add in nutmeg garlic, thyme, stock cube, and pepper.
- Once the bottom of the pan starts to turn dark brown deglaze it with the water.
- Bring up to a simmer and cover and cook for 15 minutes on low heat till the cauliflower becomes nice and tender.
- Now, try if it turns soft. If yes that means it's done.
- Then use a blender and blitz the soup into a lovely creamy consistency.
- Add more water, if needed. Strain through a sieve for a velvety smooth texture.
- Bring it back on the stove again, on low heat and add in the heavy cream and proceed to give it a good mix.
- Your keto cauliflower soup is ready.
- Check for seasoning as well. Serve it with some fresh pepper, and parsley on top.