Spread the love
Keto Butter Chicken Recipe
This keto butter chicken is very popular among keto followers because of its simplicity and delicious taste. try and feel the taste to know the taste you can have while following the keto diet.
- 450 gm chicken breast
- 1 cup Heavy Whipping Cream
- 2 tbsp Butter
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1/4 medium Onion
- 3/4 tsp chili powder
- 1 tsp ground ginger
- 1.5 tbsp tomato paste
- 1.5 tsp turmeric powder
- 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 tsp Pink Himalayan Salt
- Cut bite-sized chunks of chicken generously and coat them in turmeric, salt, chili powder, ginger, and cinnamon and set aside in a bowl.
- Then put the skillet to medium heat and add butter to it. As the butter melts, dice the onion and garlic and add them to the pan.
- Then Cook for 3-4 minutes.
- Now increase your pan heat to medium-high and add the chicken into it. Cook it for 3-5 minutes.
- Once the chicken is almost fully cooked add heavy whipping cream and tomato paste in it.
- Now using a spatula mix in the tomato paste so it runs smooth through the heavy whipping cream.
- Its color should be orange at this point.
- Now, turn the heat to medium-low and cover it with a lid for 5-7 minutes.
- Now, remove the lid and combine.
- Now you should be able to eat the chicken as it is fully cooked now.
- So now our keto butter chicken is ready to serve. Enjoy!
- You can serve it over cauliflower rice or with low-carb naan.