Spread the love
Keto Bread Recipe
food lovers, Looking for something delicious to eat , we brings to you the keto bread . Do you want to know what is the best part about this recipe , it is very easy to make even for a naive person , who don’t know how to cook. Separation of eggs plays a pivotal role in cooking keto bread. The key role to make it tastier is played by Baking powder, it helps in making the bread softer and fluffier. Here we are looking to make a bread of low carb, so we need replacement , we cant use ordinary floor. We need a low carb floor alternative, so for that we can use almond floor or coconut floor. Almond floor Is my personal recommendation because it is more tasty in nature. Whereas coconut floor absorbs a lot which makes the bread dry.
- 11/2 cup Almond Floor
- 6 large egg separated
- ¼ cup butter melted
- 3 tsp baking powder
- ¼ tsp cream of tarter It’s okay if you don’t have it
- 1 pinch Pink Himalayan Salt
- 6 drops Liquid Stevia Optional
- Folks in the inception , you need to preheat oven to 375 F .
- Now , Separate the egg whites from the yolk. Now our primary aim is to achieve soft peaks and for that we need to add Cream of tarter to the whites.
- Mix egg yolk, 1/3 of the beaten egg whites , melted butter, almond floor, baking powder and salt.
- Now we need to add the rest of the 2/3rd of the egg
- Pour mixture into the pan . Bake it for 30 minutes.
- Now your keto friendly bread is ready to serve , And you can serve this to your guests to get some praise easily with this keto friendly recipe.