Spread the love
Keto Avocado Egg Salad Recipe
Craving something delicious! Just try this keto avocado egg salad recipe. Avocado and eggs are a big part of what we are eating, these two are easily available in the kitchen. Perfectly ripe avocados are best for your salad. The smooth and creamy consistency will add a lot of taste to your mouth. Try to consume it as soon as possible because all the ingredients are fresh. Lemon juice and Greek yogurt will help you to improve the taste and will help you a lot to get praise from your guests. It looks so exquisite that, even if you are not famished, you will try it. It's not just an ordinary salad, it has a great amount of taste as well.
- 1 Avocado
- 3 eggs boiled
- 2 Tbs Greek Yogurt
- ½ cup chives
- Juice from half lemon
- EV Olive Oil
- Slice avocado in half, then place it into the bowl, where you will mix the whole salad properly.
- Now boil the eggs sideways, and after that cut the eggs in the bowl in a square shape. It's a very easy and smooth process.
- Now add the green chives. They are very amiable to the salad because salad is almost incomplete without the chives.
- Now add the thing that is as white as the moon, I mean yogurt ( You can also use Mayonnaise). It will add a lot of moisture to your salad.
- The problem with the avocado is that they can easily turn brown, so to maintain their exquisite green color we need to add half a lemon into the mixture. Add virgin olive oil as well.
- Mix everything. And your dish is ready to serve.